Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!

I wonder how many blogs have that as a post title today...
Anyways...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOVELIES!!!
I hope it's super, really.
I recieved my Christmas pj's about an hour ago-they have these cute little cupcakes on them!
AND I ATE PANETTONE!
YUM.
Tomorrow I open presents!
WOOT WOOT!

In other news, the Abbs of AbbsAndBella is getting her wisdom teeth out on the 28th!
FUN FUN FUN!
I'm gonna make her write a post while she's all drugged up, it should be fun:)

My mom is a blogger at Bombshell Stamps and used some neat stamps of theirs and some body ink and sharpies to tattoo my arm today! We're so normal!! I'll post pictures as soon as I feel like uploading them, but I'm quite lazy so who knows when the heck that will be.

Harpy hawlideys ladies and germs!
-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment